Saturday 7 July 2012

Intros

So I have got Little My and Harker in the intro cage with the other girls and despite Aeon being very arsy they are settled down asleep together in the hammock. I will leave them over night if all keeps being well and try to move them into the explorer tomorrow. I will take out the igloos and the sputnik so there is nothing enclosed to fight over. I bet the babies will love the explorer :D
Started calling the gingers, the ginger mafia...Aeon started picking on My and they went over and pushed her away lol! Harker also looks odd in a cage full of pink and red eyed rats and her black coat sticks out like a sore thumb with the ginger, white and pink in there 


Atari has not been well , he started with a huge face abscess :( But he is on Septrin and it has gone down loads. It burst aswell (In his mouth poor lad :( ) which will of helped I think. Poor Atari

No comments:

Post a Comment