Tuesday 14 June 2011

Happy Second Birthday...+other stuff

..To Trouble, Harley, Quinn, Eden + Jinx! Does not feel like two years since they were born lol. Didnt get a big celebration due to me being on limited movement atm (more on that later) but i shall be making it up to them. They are still fairly spritely for their age although Harley has a lump under one of his arms , and one of Jinx's hind legs is a bit weaker then it was. Trouble is still trouble but I dont see that ever changing.

Since i last typed ( I dont update this nearly enough,I really must change that!) had two sad losses. Gonzo my lovely russiah blue hairless passed away and my gerbil Storm also died, leaving Rayne alone. Rayne was sad for a few days but seems to be doing well now. Gerbils are terrible for pining. Apparently introductions for female gerbils are very tricky too and seldom fail :(

Dexter is still keeping me very busy. I forgot how hard work pups are lol , being so many years since Casey was young. He isn't happy unless he is with me constantly , work on his separation anxiety is on-going, when we went out last week he stayed quite nicely in his crate with the aid of a kong and a bone. So hopefully he will go from strength to strength. But being as i suspect part doberman he will stay very much a velcro dog. Other issues are his ability to destroy toys, we are on the hunt for some really tough ones, the extra strong kong toy has held up so far. He had a puppy play date with a gorgeous staffy puppy , who returns this weekend so that shall have to be a blog entry with some pictures lol

Getting onto me being on limited movement, on sunday evening I stood on a plug in my garage and now have two holes in my foot , and it is incredibly sore. Dexter of course doesnt understand this and keeps veering dangeously close to my injured foot, im just waiting for him to hit it. I'm hoping it heals soon because hes wondering why I'm not playing with him so much..poor pup

No comments:

Post a Comment