Thursday 30 June 2011

Spoilt Dexter

Bought Dexter some toys the other day and they arrived today. I'm hoping they will last a while and keep him entertained as while he isn't crazy active (though he does love a good run) He is happiest being kept entertained mentally. Also in the package was his yearly supply of wormer and flea treatment- It seemed best to stock up while we had free delivery lol. So this afternoon we were sat sticking stickers in my mums diary so we dont forget when to treat him.Yes what exciting lives we lead XD

Here is his stash and a few pics of him
Spoilt pup is spoilt

I should buy shares in Kong

Testing out the Dental stick

Oh this is fun, It squeaks!

What no more toys? :(

Surely one more? no ?

*best sad face I can do*

you make a good head rest

mmmm comfy


I also had the task of cleaning the rats out today, I do not know how the bottom cage of boys gets their cage so dirty in just a week!I think they should learn a thing or two from the girls who are neat. Asbo had another abcess, not sure if it was left over from bites Trouble gave him or if there has been fresh fighting. Grumpy old men! I need to get some more pictures of them all, they just really dont like posing it means sitting still or getting out of bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment