Sunday 26 February 2012

Bargain!

Went to the 99p store yesterday for a look around, and found this
Only 99p! 180cm of it!!!



 Makes a fantastic bridge for the explorer! I cut it to fit across the cage , and there was enough left to make a ladder too. I need to go and buy more for when the rats ruin it. I also got them a rope to hang from the ceiling that they can climb up if they see fit.

I also took the big shelves that came with the explorer out. Its really given me much more space the cage is starting to look even better. Should be making more hammocky things for the cage tomorrow, will have to get pics when I'm actually finished , haha, I keep thinking I'm done then I change things about.

I gave the rats some ripped up newspaper to use as bedding, Oreo took a bit upstairs, but most of it Rave stuffed in the jeans hammock-tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment