Saturday 28 April 2012

Silver fawns are like buses...

...wait ages for one and three come along at once!

I have wanted a ginger rat for at least three years and now I'm the proud owner of these three gorgeous girls.

No names yet, I have lots of ideas, need to see what sticks. I have been planning these babies since I went on the list in December. Had a nice day out to Doncaster to see Sheena at Bogmyrtle, a natter and got to see the babies mum, who is a stunning rat, I wanted to bring her home too haha.

I just wish Mocha was still here she would of loved them, it added saddness to picking them up, losing her the day before :(  Cant wait to see what Pink, Aeon and Luna think of them :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I have one silver fawn girl, named Honey. She's 2 years.

    ReplyDelete