Monday 12 March 2012

More tinkering with the explorer

I'm actually just about happy with it. The pics I managed to get arent great :\ Need to charge my rechargeable batteries and use my proper camera, see if that helps. Got new hammocks from Fuzzbutt and they are their normal quality and wonderful patterns. Got two with flowers, two with pink crosses and two with blue camo. The latter four also have wonderful skull fleece. My mum also made me a few out of old material we had lying around. So now they girls have three hammocks, two fuzzbutt ones (which means they can have matching ones) and a homemade one at the back as its smaller.

Here are some pictures, a bit fuzzy but they are ok.

"this hammock is snuggly :3"

Top half


Top Half

The beloved silent spinner

Pretty Aeon <3

Bottom half


Bottom Half

Bottom Half

Oreo

Hidey Tube

From the front


Full view    



The only thing I really want now is a critter kebab thing to hang vegetables on, maybe more rope. I need to get back to poundland and the 99p store for dog toys to unravel and more of that willow bridge stuff :3 You really need imagination for setting out a rat cage lol

No comments:

Post a Comment