Thursday 17 February 2011

Ew....

Had a right pain in the arse thing happen to me today lol

Cleaned the rats out and while i was sat talking to the lads on the bottom I sat back a bit and bumped into my dvd bookshelf thingy and heard something fall off , so i picked up what fell off and went on to clean out the lads on the top of the explorer. After I had cleaned them out , I wanted to put some Tap A Drop out. Wasn't where it should of been...I looked everywhere in the living room for it and it was no where to be seen...I had an inkling that it might of been one of the things that had fallen off the cabinet but I REALLY didnt want to go through the bin bags so I had another search , still couldnt find it. I had to get my cleaning out shovel and move the cage litter from one bin bag to another to find it! Luckily it was only about half way down the first bag , its really lucky I looked for it , otherwise it would of gone out with the rubbish tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment