Friday 4 February 2011

Lazy Boys





There was little chance they were getting up of their own free will...they stared at me , clearly trying to ask "awww mum do we have to get up?"

Aswell as taking cute pictures I have started an experiment today. My old girl,Lola is starting to show weakness in her hind legs so to try and remedy it I am trying her on pedigree joint care. We originally got these treat sticks for the dog and they worked with him. Obviously Lola being a rat will need smaller doses so with her being about 400g and the pack being for dogs 10-15kg , i cut the stick into 32 pieces. They contain green lipped mussel powder, chondroitin and glucosamine. Hoping they work, in dogs they are meant to work within about six weeks,Im guessing they might work in a rat a little quicker but we shall see. I hope they do work shes very much still very sharp in mind and still has her sense of humour (Lolas sense of humour involves bruxing like a crazy beast then hiding her face when I try and video her doing it.) Not bad for a 28 month old

No comments:

Post a Comment