Tuesday 18 January 2011

Atari...

Sooner or later Atari was going to get his own blog post. This is not only because he is undoubtably my heart rat but he is also really naughty. Charasmatic too but mostly naughty. Today I decided to make a header for my blog page and he was chosen as i had a nice clear pic of him ( makes a change!)

The header isn't professional standard, but im pretty inexperienced at working with anything more sophisticated than paint (i used GIMP to make my pics from today)
So im pretty proud of it , will probably try neaten it up and add another panel too it at some point but for now thats it. I did some other pics too, just to mess around with the settings and see what it could do
embossed

predator

sepia

negative

cant remember which this is , it looks cool though lol



So while I'am making these funky pics of him what is Atari doing? He is running around outside the cage after escaping of course!

Earlier when doing sorting out in the cages i pulled one of the trays forward. The bottom explorer half has the floor with the notch cut out on the bottom , with a tray and a box to stop them getting out through it...this has kept many rats in but not Atari...

Saw him on the floor, well at first I saw a pink blur and was pretty sure it would be him. I managed to tempt him over by rattling the choccys, but he wasn't keen and wriggled like mad when i caught him...I put him in my clean out cage while i checked if there was anywhere else he could of got out of. Not seeing anywhere, i pushed the tray to the back and put a brick agaisnt the box so it couldnt be pushed out of the way..this should keep him in and I'm looking to put some mesh over the hole so he can't escape again.
When I put him back in the cage he was in quite a sulk , and pushed away Wade who came to see what the matter was and flounced into his hammock, where he let Dad Percy give him a groom while he sat sulking. And giving me dirty looks with his one remaining eye....So i don't think that training would go down well today lol

When i checked again he is still in the cage , will check again before bed but i don't see him shifting that brick somehow

No comments:

Post a Comment