Thursday 27 January 2011

Nice suprise

Got a phone call from the vets this morning offering me some food and bedding they had surplus. Doesn't suprise me that im the first person they thought of, as I only have to say im bringing a rat in over the phone and they know who it is. My mum even referred to herself on the phone to them as ratty gran which is hilarious as shes "not a pet person"  Yeah mum I right believe you...not :P

So my mum nipped to get it for me this afternoon and brought me back some carefresh and three pouches of science selective. Only a few of the rats will eat the science selective on their own (Its the same food Ninja turned his nose up at after his op) but the bottom cage of boys (Really need to think of names..the tops and the bottoms? ups and the downs? highs and lows?hmmm) will eat it. I'm going to put some in the mix tomorrow to see if they are more accomodating to it then. The carefresh I'm saving for my hospital cage , next time I have a poorly ratty the carefresh is likely to be more comfy. But in all its come in handy and im really greatful. I do like my vets a lot they are always polite, friendly and helpful. I would like to go less than I currently do though lol

Speaking of vets, the spot on Atari's eye (well what would be his eye if it hadnt been removed) came back, thats been cleaned up and I'm hoping with thorough cleaning it wont come back again. He was very brave about having it cleaned but screams his head off when he needs medicine...this is Atari though. He had a good sulk behind the sofa afterwards , and would of sulked even more if he knew I have been shown a site that sells rat clothes hahahaha. I learnt my lesson with the jumper though , even though I think he would make an adorable pirate/pumpkin/santa...hahaha

Casey was also very giddy today , can really tell he is feeling better. He was practically trying to climb on my knee daft dog! It is great to see him back to normal though :)

My shoulder is also back to normal after pulling it badly on Monday. Spending the day and night in agony was not at all fun. Tried it earlier with some shopping and felt no strain on it and practised picking up the bale of card that made the strain worse in the first place. All went well so with any luck I should be ok to cary it carefully upstairs. Hoping this is the case

No comments:

Post a Comment