Saturday 14 January 2012

Cage complete :D

Here it is in all its glory, all finished. Its still a bit bare at the back but with my ridiculosly short arms putting stuff at the back would be very difficult and involve me having to wheel the cage out whenever I change something. I'm pretty happy with it, they have to excercise to get places, and there are lots of places for them to sit.
top half

bottom half

top half with doors open

"what you doing?"

Homemade hammock tunnel

Luna foraging

Luna showing her hoodyness

Rave

Mocha

"butter wouldnt melt"
 And so they don't feel left out, some pics of the boys, doing their favourite thing

One of these things is not like the others...

Spot the difference
Mocha is starting to be an absolute little madam, She kept nipping Aeon and grabbed Luna's face and ear. She tried it with Pink but she just kicked her out of the way. Mocha was also humping everybody during free range tonight, I think shes starting to want to be boss so I shall need to observe that. Rave is 2 now so there may be a takeover shortly. She is such a cheeky girl though, she kept nipping my feet. Can do without my feet being nipped but I do love her personality coming through. They make an unlikely trio with friendly, easy going Aeon and sweet little Luna. I forgot how crazy young does are.

No comments:

Post a Comment