Thursday 26 January 2012

Meet Oreo :D

I shouldnt browse preloved lol. Saw her ad and thought I would just enquire...
Her old owner sadly could no longer keep her so she has joined my crazy crew. Will be letting her settle in for a while before starting intros. She is a lovely calm and sweet girl who I think will fit in very nicely. She even bruxed for me within minutes of meeting me. Her owner also fetched me the inside tube from a carpet which is a perfect size for the rats to play in! How kind. Its just the kind of thing I have been looking for I do not know why I didnt think of it before. I shall have to ask at the carpet shop up the road, though getting it on the bus should be a laugh!

So intros soon. Pretty sure that they will go very nicely but I always worry a little when doing them. Will try get more pics when she lets me , she didnt want to sit still today.

No comments:

Post a Comment