Friday 20 January 2012

What a lovely suprise!

My mum got me...well the girls... a silent spinner!!!

It arrived in HUGE box, did'nt have a clue what it was when I took it from the delivery man. But I was stunned on how big the wheel is, even though when I was first looking at wheels I measured about 12 inchs.

The girls love it, Mocha has already had a run in it, she worked it out straight away. Aeon has been in it too, even Pink had a small stroll in it before deciding it wasn't for her. Yet to see the other two use it but there is time yet.

I put it at the back of the cage to start but I took the basket off the door at the top so that I could put the wheel on the right hand side wall. This means I can watch them play in the wheel when I am sat across the room on the sofa. I will have to relocate the basket tomorrow, I may just cable tie it higher to the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment