Thursday 5 January 2012

D.I.Why?

Well This afternoon I had the "bright idea" of taking the explorer to pieces, in order to clean it and put it back together tomorrow. This didn't happen. Most of the screws kindly refused to come out so took some persuading with a pair of pliers.

Once it was apart, I started rebuilding it. It is rebuilt except for a few more screws to put in it. I'm hoping I have enough nuts, a couple seem to have run away which is less than ideal. Hopefully even if there is one missing it wont matter.


I'm pretty pleased that I managed to put it back together myself, I thought it might be impossible. There were a few times when the air was blue though , when I put some parts on the wrong way round *blush*

Once I have put the screws in I need to get the tray and the shelves out of the garage and then add the girls. I cant wait to see them running around with all that space :) I hope they love it. Also got some things planned to make the cage more interesting, so will probably have to have an ebay spree soon.

Ahhh I cant wait to finish, I think I have earned a hot bath

No comments:

Post a Comment