Monday 23 January 2012

You dont have to be mad to live here...

But it helps!

I was looking for things the rats could have as a treat drink, as I'm sure they are sick of water. Apparently they can have cooled herbal tea, so I ordered two free samples for them to try (turns out they probably wont be able to have it due to it having liquorice root in it :( )

Once the sample had processed it said at the bottom "We will contact you for tasting notes" which cracked me up and I joked to my mum that I would need tiny notepads and tiny biros. She proceeded to do impressions of the rats discussing the tea, bizarrely they all had Irish accents.

She is a splendid mum

1 comment:

  1. Haha this made me laugh! Can you get rooibos tea (sometimes known as Red Bush tea)? Rats can have that and its lovely!

    ReplyDelete