Thursday 5 January 2012

RIP Trouble

The post I knew was coming , but dreading. My little Trouble passed away at nearly 31 months old. He was plagued with a fair few problems towards the end, but always greeted me with lots of licks and bruxes. He was a truly special boy who will be sorely missed.

I decided to introduce the hairless boys to Taz and Quinn so that I wasn't left with a boy alone. It is going quite well, a few squeaks but Atari is a drama queen so I expected it. But Taz and the hairless boys soon snuggled in the igloo but Quinn wasn't bonding

I have infact just removed Quinn as he flew into a rage at the hairless boys, and they are all petrified of him. Will let him calm down and try again but it might be that he wont accept them. Trouble was quite a pushy rat too. It means that Taz and Quinn might have to be a duo still but I really dont want this as it leaves the potential for a lone rat.

Now my explorer is empty in the bottom , in the next week (hopefully) I will be dismantling it to rebuild so that the section with the gap is in the middle and not the bottom, so that it is one big cage instead of two smaller ones. I'm looking forward to it, but i'm also not lol, as I can see it taking a while. Will be worth it though.

I'm also looking for things to decorate it with...I have lots of stuff but I want to kit it out some more for them. I hope they appreciate it haha though looking for new things is always fun. Internet window shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment